Pages

Saturday 14 December 2019

Day 2 Activity 2 Equal Pay for Equal Work?

Kia Ora Everyone,
Today I did a activity from The Summer Learning Journey(SLJ). It was called Equal Pay for Equal Work? It was really fun because I got to share my thoughts about how I think it's unfair that the Black Ferns get paid less then what the All Blacks get paid. What I liked about this activity was that I got to share my thoughts on something. There wasn't really anything I didn't like about it except that it was a writing activity but that's just me. What I found interesting about this activity was that it was something that I had never spoken about. Here is my work.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Grace!

    Good morning! How are you doing? My name is Olive and I'm a blog commentor for The Summer Learning Journey! I can't wait to see what you and your classmates come up with!

    Can I just say, wow! You've done some great work here! I think your blog post is incredible. You've put so much effort in and I really appreciate that! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post as it was very detailed and informative.
    Did you know the Black Ferns won their Rugby World Cup five times?! I had no idea until I read some other students' blog posts. The points you raise are super valid. I think it's excellent you provide well-thought out reasons behind your argument. Thank you for a such a lovely blog post. Ka pai for an excellent start! T

    I hope you continue along with The Summer Learning Journey! It starts today! (YAY). We're looking forward to see all of your ideas and creativity!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive


    ReplyDelete