Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 1 Activity 1 Setting Sail

Kia Ora Everyone,
Today I did a task from the SLJ called Setting  Sail. I did this task because it was the first one that I could see so I just picked it. This activity was about 10 food items we would take if we were Setting Sail. The thing that I liked about this activity was that it was about food. The thing that I found interesting about that activity was that got to really think about what foods I'm tacking. I hope you like my work. Don't forget comment if you have any thought on what I can improve on.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Grace! Great to meet you! How are you doing? The weather is getting better up here in Auckland! I can see the blue sky! Yay! How's Northland doing, weather wise?

    Thank you for your blog post! I really appreciate the effort you've put in this post! I think the red you've used is fantastic and I can see you've really thought about why you want to take these ten foods on a three week voyage! Please remember to image attribute! This means putting a web link in your blog post so that your readers know where they got your artwork! Other than that, thank you for a great post and can't wait to see more of your work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Grace! I'm back! Olive and the grey skies here.

    You've done a great job at this activity! I especially like the detail you've put into your blog post. You've come up with very useful foods - sounds like you'd be a great survivor!

    I notice you haven't been as active recently - maybe you're on holiday? Bad wifi connection? The dog ate your computer? Whatever the reason, my team and I would love to see more of your work! Don't give up, there are still two weeks of the program to go!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete