Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Day 1 Activity 1 Lordes Profile

Kia Ora Everyone,
Today I did an activity SLJ Teaser Week it was the Lorde's Profile activity. I was really bored then I rememdered about SLJ. The thing that I liked about this activity was that I got to do some research. The thing that I didn't like about this activity was that I had to search up about Lorde. The thing that was interesting about this activity was that I learned all this cool stuff about Lorde. At the defferint places I looked at the answer wasn't always the same so I just had to go with what sounded right.
Hear is my work.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Grace!

    I'm Tayla and I'm the Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey in Kaikohekohe. It's awesome to see you involved in the teaser week, and I hope you're excited for the programme - it started today which means you can now start getting points!

    I'm glad you enjoyed the research part of this activity, did you know much about Lorde before? I knew some of her songs but I didn't know her favourite colour was green. I like how you made the background green since it's her favourite!

    One thing to remember when you use images in your activities is to make sure you attribute them, so we know where you have borrowed them from. If you're not sure how to do this, you can learn more from this presentation:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

    Well done on your first activity, you've done a really great job. Keep up the good work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete